Sunday 25 October 2009

lost.....

i have totally lost.....i have lost the aim of my life.... my target.....i have totally no motivation for study now......i wish i could take a rest for 1 or 2 month. escape from everyone. i can't concentrate on my study. i duno wad is the problem coming to me.....
Im lost in someway, i had lost myself....
where am i now?
who am i now?
wad i have done recently doesn't like me...
my life is out of control..... my emotion is getting worst...
people said im smart, im a thinker, i can help myself out...
but told me, after i been through so many thing, i keep helping myself.
but people juz keep pushing me down whenever i climb up.
where is the light??
where is the end of all this problem.
there are new problem everyday, the old probelm havent been solve the new is come,
in the end, all mess up. like a snow ball.
keep getting bigger and bigger.
i don't liek the way i behave now,
i know i should study hard to achieve my dream.
to help epople.
but now i think, i need help than others.
the world is dark..... there is no way out....
scream,
there is no people would heard it.
there is no one understanding me.
people try to help, but they juz duno the way.
im LOST................
some one help me out????

No comments:

Post a Comment