Saturday 10 October 2009

tired...

i think i gonna crazy this 2 week.
i goin clubbing continuously for 3 day,
different place, dance n drink like hell....
summore 7 am than only got home...
crazy life...
thursday zouk,
friday space,
saturday centro...
summore i dance on the bar....
hahhaaha......
hauz, tired....
i goin out for fun, but im not really getting fun.
problem is still there,
try to have another relationship,
but i juz dun hav feeling.
my heart is die from the moment he din pick up my call...
frends asking em why i change my blog to english?
i said i juz wan to let him see,
let him know wad im feeling....
they just shake thier head,
they dun understand......
i trying so hard to jump out of this situation,
try to forget bout him,
try to make my life better,
but i juz coudn't.
just now i taking taxi back home,
than i left my handphone in the car.
how careless am i???
luckily got people pick it, than return to me.
im confuse this afternoon when i receive ur sms.
i dun even believe my eyes when i look at the message.
the sender show his name.
god!!! finally he find me.
he told me to find him at his college,
i wondering how i go to,
but i hav decided, i must settle all the thing.
i take taxi. but later he said i should meet him after 10pm...
my frend juz told me,
forget bout him, he doesn't really care bout u,
if not he won't ask u to come outside alone in the night...
i duno....but i juz hope to see him...

No comments:

Post a Comment