Thursday 8 October 2009

hurt,...

i really what is going on here? what is happen between us?
again, u din reply my sms, din pick up my call.
i just need a explanation from you, is that so hard?
i not wanted your care, or take responsible on me,
but please,
the guy i know firstly is not like that.
i know every people will change,
but atlease, dun lost ur responsibility.

u know how suffer is waiting?
maybe u duno...thats y... u just left me like that...
although now u love another girl
or u can told me u never ever love me,
but atlease is an explanation,
is an answer to me.
release me ok?
set me free?
i know u r not the one who lock me,
i lock myself to u.
but, as a frend or as a girl that u have sex before or as wadever,
please help me out of this situation k?
i really dun like myself keep thinking of u.

i doesn't need u to start a relationship with me or take responsible on what u had done,
i juz need ur explanation.
thats all. k.
i hope u will help me....
run out of this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment