Saturday 26 September 2009

....

i think my life is getting better.
haha, for 2 week the problem keep on come to me,
let me breathless. but now i learn to take it easy.
because the question had no answer,
so why am i so desperate to find the answer?
juz let it be, the answer will appear in the right time.
i jzu need to be passion and wait.
now i wonder how r u?
the car incident is really bad, hope that u r fine.
worried....
sometime when i thinking of u i wonder did u ever think of me even for a second?
for 1 week since that day u told me u had a car incident u never contact me.
not even a message.
should i keep waiting for u?
i keep asking myself this same question.
im juz afraid that for the time i have spend on u,
will not have a good answer.
but now i decided,
WAIT.
wait n see.
i should believe myself,
i should believe love.
i hope that wad i had done, will never regret me.
hope that u didn't betray me,
hope that u didn't forget bout me.
i would do wad u told me to do,
wait as i love u.

i juz join dance club at my school.
is cool. i learn hip-hop, cheersleading and jazz.
haha, i try to find thing to fill up my time,
so that i won't keep thinking of u.
and i had take the advise from my councellor,
i join the will group and get 1 facilitator to help me catch up my study.
i would put effort this semester to reach my target.
last semester result is really dissapointed me.

whoa, now still got the NSQ event need to worried bout.
is a stress for me. i really not a good leader.
i don't even know wad to do. i'm a passive person,
everything need to wait people to inform me than only i start to do.
haiz, afraid that i would bring down the organization this year...
there is only 30++ people join the camp....
and our target is 400!!!
now is already september.
i really worried alot.......
duno wad to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment