Friday 4 September 2009

Feeling bad....

Feeling really bad!!! Is been 3 day you never pick up my call or reply my sms. im so worried!! keep on asking myself what i worried about? you are not my boyfriend, we are just friend.
but when i lay on my bed the flashback start to begin. what we had been trough together, i start to realize that i had taken u as my boyfriend in my heart. that's why i so worried about u.
i had missed classes for 2 days, wake up early in the morning like losing something in my life, keep look at my phone afraid that i had missed ur call or sms, but is all dissapointed.
Cry everyday in the middle night, thinking why suddenly all thing had change, thingking isit i had been cheated,.
i had regret now, that time when u told me to keep ur clothes i reject. i should take it!! stupid!! now in my hand had nothing to do with our memory. i do listen to u, i never hurt myself this time, but is really suffer, u know when ur heart beat so fast everyday, people will die fast....
i told myself to let go, but i just can't!! i duno what am i holding on with u, but i just can't control to miss u. Damn it!! i hate myself!!!!i hate what im doing now. everyday is meaningless for me now.... @#%@$#! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, HELP ME!!!
i just can't take it anymore!! it's too much for me!!d i can't hate u, i can't do it. the love is too much. i never realise the love i give to u is so much. but please, i just hope u answer my call or reply my sms, let me know what is goin on. don't just left without a word. it make me crazy.......
this few day always sleep at 3am, i just can't sleep.
frend ask me to hang out i reject, i don't want to hang out, just want to stay home, watching my phone, hoping it will ring. how stupid am i??!
they told me im a pretty girl, there still a lot of guy wanted to take care of me, why should i keep thinking of you? i duno, i just can't help to thinking of u. i hate the feeling.
why? why u want to make me feel this bad? what had happen to u?? u would never leave me like that, u said u will always be by myside when i need u. but where r u now??

No comments:

Post a Comment