Saturday 5 September 2009

Finally

Finally, u reply my message.
i wait for this message for so long.
is just 4 days, but for me it is too long to wait the time past.
i think if i attend for the cryin competition sure i can get champion.
i have cry 4 times today.
cryin like a kid....
when i see ur message, my tears juz come out like a water tank....
im such a baby....
y i wan to make myself suffer?
stupid......
should i believe in love???
should i believe ur word toward me???
feel so hard to breath,
heart beat so fast
im scared.
i afraid of being hurt again,
afraid of being alone.
thats why i became so desperate when i can't reach u on phone.
that's why i panic,
duno what to do...
u told me tha tu didn't intend to hurt me
but y i been hurt so deeply??
should i again believe ur promise??
u told me not to lose faith in love,
but told me,
wad had u give me to let me believe in love??
i love u, so i should wait for u???
how long should i wait???
did u love me??
did u ever think of me??
did u care for me??
u need sometime to clear ur mind,
n now i know,
i need sometime to get u off my life!!!
i had enough for all this!!
u never think or care bout me!!
if i really love u then just wait for u???
than wad is the answer of after being waiting??
how could u love me if u doesn't even care for me??
u juz care for urself!!! selfishness!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment