Wednesday 9 September 2009

emo..

today i receive ur message when having class....
this is the 1st message u send me since last week u said u need sometime to clear things up....
but y i feel u act like nothing had happen between us??
u never explain y u wan to be alone suddenly for 1 week,
u never told me wad is the thing u wan to clear up,
u never told me y u doesn't feel like talk to anyone for 1 week?
wad happen??
wad is goin on?
i have been miss u for 1 week.
i juz dun understand,
y everything i do, make me think bout u.
my heart keep missing u.
i can't get u out of my mind.
but y am i gettin so emo when u sms me?
i should be happy, gracefull that u not forgettin me.
but y?
y im so emo?? feel hard to breath....
wana cry,
but there has no tears coming out..
wad im concern bout?
afraid to be hurt by u again??
afraid u will do the samething to me again?
maybe...
i doesn't spoke to mom for 2 month,
i really lost my way....
my result r damn rubbish....
my life is all messup
i can't concentrate on my study...
i can't do anything properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment